Just in case you haven’t heard, a selection of the Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers are available from Stampin’ Up! today!! Exciting news for those of you who’ve been waiting for them. Plus Stampin’ Up! has a Buy 3 Get 1 Free Sale for the month of July on DSP!! All of the details are below. 🙂
I used the Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers and the Beautiful Bunch stamp set to create my card for the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday #174 and Fab Friday 44 challenges.
I started by drawing out the background panels on my Grid Paper so that I cut the card stock and DSP to the correct sizes. Once I was happy with the layout, I adhered the two panels of DSP from the Moonlight DSP Stack with SNAIL to a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of Whisper White card stock.
Then I embossed a strip of Blackberry Bliss card stock with the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder and I adhered it to the Whisper White panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Blackberry Bliss card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hello There hostess stamp set in Lost Lagoon ink on a Whisper White panel and cut it out with an Ovals Collection Framelits die. I inked up the image from the Beautiful Bunch stamp set in Hello Honey ink, stamped it off on scrap paper once, then stamped it on the edge of the oval. I repeated that process around the edge, then adhered the stamped oval to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut the leaves from Mossy Meadow card stock with the Flower Frenzy Bigz L Die, snipped them apart, adhered them to the card front with a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then trimmed the overhang with my Paper Snips. I stamped the flower image from the Beautiful Bunch stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a Whisper White panel, then colored it with my Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers. I used the Color Lifter just a little to lighten the center and ends of the petals, then punched the image out with the Fun Flower Punch. I colored all of the way to the edge of the punched area because I didn’t want the white edge around the flower for this card.
I colored the center of the flower and four Rhinestone Basic Jewels with my Dark Daffodil Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker. I adhered the flower to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added the Rhinestones to complete it.
I stamped and colored the image from the Beautiful Bunch stamp set again on a Whisper White panel to complete the inside of the card.
July 1-15 Hostess Code: ZZDRPDQ3
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for July is an Embossing Folder of your choice. You may choose any one of the embossing folders in the 2014-15 Annual Catalog (you can find them on pages 226-227)!
Stampin’ Blendabilities Are Here!!
The following Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers are available for ordering today!!:
- Cherry Cobbler (item #130995)
- Coastal Cabana (item #131000)
- Daffodil Delight (item #130998)
- Old Olive (item #130999)
- Pumpkin Pie (item #130997)
- Rich Razzleberry (item #131003)
- Skin Tone Assortment (item #129370)
In addition, the following accessories are also available:
- Memento Ink Pad (item #132708)
- Memento Ink Refill (item #133456)
- Color Lifter (item #129369)
The remaining 6 color assortments should be available to order on August 1!! You can click here to go see all of the Blendabilities currently available in my online store.
Stampin’ Up! has created a video showing you the basics of using Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers and you can see the video if you click on the link below (you might have to click over to my blog to see the video link if you are reading this via email):
Buy 3 Get 1 Free DSP Sale From Stampin’ Up!
During the entire month of July, when you purchase three Designer Series Paper packs, you’ll get one free!
- There is no limit to the number of free Designer Series Paper packs you can receive. For each three purchased, you will receive one free.
- To get your free DSP, enter it in your order separately from the three packs you’re paying for. For example, if you want four packs of the same type of paper, put in the three you’re paying for and enter the fourth as a separate item.
These items don’t qualify for the offer:
- Designer Series Paper Stacks
- Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
A few more details:
- Orders may be placed on any order type (customer, workshop, or online order)
- See the Designer Series Papers in the annual catalog on pages 186 &187
- Promotion Dates and Deadlines: July 1-31, 2014
Click here to head over to my online store to check out the Buy 3 Get 1 Free DSP!
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! July 1-7
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through July 7.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Blackberry Bliss – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3/4″ x 5-1/4″ strip
- Mossy Meadow – Flower Frenzy Bigz L die cut
- Whisper White – Ovals Collection Frameits die cut, Fun Flower Punch, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack – 1″ x 3-1/4″ panel, 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Oh Amy! This is so pretty!! Love how the rain is coming down on those flowers!! Nice coloring and FABULOUS “double challenge”!!
Thanks so much Wendy, I appreciate your comments! 🙂
Your flower is gorgeous and the layout is so interesting with the different patterns and textures! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!
Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment!
Very pretty card!! Love the rain coming down on the flower!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!