I used the Bloom With Hope Hostess stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today. I colored the images with the Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers. A selection of the markers and accessories are now available to purchase! See more information on my post from Tuesday here.
My card design was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #225.
I started by adhering two panels of Park Lane DSP to a panel of Calypso Coral card stock with SNAIL. I wrapped a strip of Calypso Coral 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon around the panel and adhered it with SNAIL. Then I tied a strand of Old Olive Baker’s Twine around the panel, making a bow on the right side and I adhered the panel to an Old Olive card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I colored the sentiment from the Label Something stamp set with my Old Olive and Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write Markers, stamped it on a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock and punched it out with the Ticket Duo Builder Punch. I tucked it under the edge of the Seam Binding Ribbon, adhering it with SNAIL.
I stamped the flower images from the Bloom With Hope Hostess stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White card stock. I used my Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers to color the images. I started by coloring the darkest areas first, then medium and finally blending everything with the lightest shade. I went back in and added a few dark shadows after my shading was completed.
I adhered the colored images to panels of Old Olive card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. Then I colored two Pearl Basic Jewels with my Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker and I added the pearls to the card front to complete it.
I adhered a strip of the leftover Park Lane DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post. Happy 4th of July to those of you celebrating! Enjoy your weekend with your family and friends, it’s going to be a hot one here in Atlanta, but the humidity is way down so I’m happy! 🙂
July 1-15 Hostess Code: ZZDRPDQ3
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for July is an Embossing Folder of your choice. You may choose any one of the embossing folders in the 2014-15 Annual Catalog (you can find them on pages 226-227)!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! July 1-7
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through July 7.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Old Olive – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, two 1-1/8″ x 2-1/8″ panels, 2-1/8″ x 2-3/8″ panel
- Calypso Coral – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Daffodil Delight – Ticket Duo Builder Punch
- Whisper White – two 1″ x 2″ panels, 2″ x 2-1/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Park Lane Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5-1/8″ strip, 3″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: