I have another sneak peek from the upcoming 2014 Holiday Catalog from Stampin’ Up! to share today! I used the Fall Fest stamp set and the matching Fun Fall Framelits dies (yep, they’re in a bundle too!!!) as well as a little of the Motley Monsters DSP to create my card.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #148.
I started by adhering a panel of Motley Monsters DSP (available Aug 28) to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with SNAIL. Then I added a wide strip of Motley Monsters DSP to the panel and adhered the panel to a Tangerine Tango card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the leaf images from the Fall Fest photopolymer stamp set (available Aug 28) in Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry and Sahara Sand inks on a Tangerine Tango panel and I adhered the panel to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the banner from the For All Things stamp set (available Aug 28) in Sahara Sand ink on a Sahara Sand panel. I stamped the sentiment from the For All Things stamp set in Tangerine Tango over the banner, then adhered the panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I inked up the three pumpkin images from the Fall Fest stamp set with Tangerine Tango and Old Olive inks and stamped them on a Whisper White panel. I was actually able to use my ink pads to ink up the images because they’re clear so I could see exactly what I was inking! I cut the images out with the Fun Fall Framelits Dies (available Aug 28) and adhered one with SNAIL and the other two with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut five little leaves with the Fun Fall Framelits dies from Champaign Glimmer Paper and I adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front to complete it.
I stamped the leaf images from the Fall Fest stamp set again in Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango and Sahara Sand inks across a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
August 1-15 Hostess Code: BQXB9WE9
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for August is your choice of a pack of envelopes (Whisper White Medium Envelopes, Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes, Crumb Cake Medium Envelopes, Clear Medium Envelopes, Square Envelopes or Gift Card Enclosure Pack). You can find the envelope choices on page 194 in the Annual Catalog.
Online Hostess Clubs Starting Sept 1!
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive hostess benefits? An Online Hostess Club might be the perfect solution for you! I have online Hostess Clubs that will be starting on September 1, just in time for Holiday Catalog ordering!
Stop by my Online Hostess Club page for more details or drop me a note if you have questions.
Paper Pumpkin New Subscriber Promotion
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up–get 50% off your first two months. Today is the last day to sign up and still get the August Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Offer Dates: July 16, 2014–September 10, 2014
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You need to visit MyPaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, “HALFOFF2″ when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, September 10, 2014; 11:50 PM (MT).
Click here to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin now.
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through August 11.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Tangerine Tango – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 2-7/8″ x 4″ panel
- Sahara Sand – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 2-3/4 panel
- Whisper White – three Fun Fall Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Champaign Glimmer Paper – five Fun Fall Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Now that’s a great card for fall! I love the sparkly leaves! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Thanks for stopping by to leave me a comment! 🙂
Oh my word! I don’t have these two sets yet and you are rocking out some awesome cards with them……..I t’s g e t t i n g h a r d e r t o r e s i s t, lol 😉 I love this gorgeous card you made, so fun and happy. I too, love the sparkle that you added, it draws your eye in and to the fantastic new pumpkin stamps (cut with the new framelits), hooray 🙂
You definitely “need” both of these!! Especially since this set has Framelits…I can’t ever say no to those! 🙂