I used the Get Your Santa On and Holiday Invitation stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #155.
I started by adhering two panels from the Trim the Tree DSP Stack to a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Cherry Cobbler 1″ Sheer Linen ribbon around the panel and adhered it with SNAIL, then adhered the layered panel to a Garden Green card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the image from the Get Your Santa On photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and I cut it out with the second largest Banners Framelits Die. I colored the image with my Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Ivory and Blush (from the Skin Tone Assortment pack) Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers.
I trimmed just a little off the right and left sides and the top of the die cut and I adhered it with SNAIL to a banner that I’d cut using the same die from Cherry Cobbler card stock. Then I adhered the layered die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment and holly image from the Holiday Invitation photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the image out with one of the dies from the Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits set and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a bow from Cherry Cobbler 1″ Sheer Linen Ribbon and adhered it with a Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Get Your Santa On and the image from the Holiday Invitation stamp sets in Garden Green ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
September 16-30 Hostess Code: 2SXA9Z9X
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for September is your choice of any spool of ribbon or embellishment valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Sept 23-29
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through September 29.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Garden Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Cherry Cobbler –4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Banners Framelits die cut, Project Life Cards & Labels die cut
- Whisper White – Banners Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack – 1-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: