I used the Merry Everything stamp set and matching Note Tag Punch from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today. I love the way that the Note Tag Punch layers with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. This set is awesome to make cards with and I can’t wait to make a few tags for Holiday gifts too!
My card design was inspired by the Fab Friday 51 Sketch.
I started by adhering a panel from the Moonlight DSP Stack to a panel of Hello Honey card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Blackberry Bliss card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, then rounded the bottom corners with the Project Life Corner Punch. I adhered the tag to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the diagonal line image from the Cheerful Tags photopolymer stamp set (also coordinates with the Note Tag Punch…yippee!!) in Sahara Sand ink on a Whisper White panel. Then I carefully inked up the sentiment from the Merry Everything stamp set in Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey inks and I stamped it over the line image. I punched the sentiment out with the Note Tag Punch and adhered it to the Scalloped Tag Topper tag.
I punched three strips of Moonlight DSP with the Hexagon Punch to create banners, tucked them under the layered sentiment and I adhered them to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered a little strand of Gold Sequin Trim to the card front with just a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue under the sentiment. Then I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Moonlight DSP to a strip of Blackberry Bliss card stock, then to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 1-15 Hostess Code: TFMYNGZP
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for October is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Oct 7-13
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through October 13.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Blackberry Bliss – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2″ x 2-7/8″ panel
- Hello Honey – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Note Tag Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 2-1/2″ strip, 5/8″ x 2-1/4″ strip, 1/2″ x 1-3/4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: