I used the Making Spirits Bright stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to make a quick Halloween card to share today.
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players #216.
And my the colors for my card were inspired by The Card Concept 20. I chose to do a clean and graphic card for the challenge.
I started by adhering a panel of Motley Monsters DSP to a panel of Tangerine Tango card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image from the Making Spirits Bright stamp set in StazOn Jet Black ink on a Whisper White panel and I colored it with my Tangerine Tango and Old Olive Stampin’ Write Markers. I cut the image out with a Circles Collection Framelits die and layered it over a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch from Basic Black card stock.
I adhered the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then cut a small piece of Basic Black 3/4″ Chevron Ribbon and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment “Happy Halloween” sentiment from the Making Spirits Bright stamp set in StazOn Jet Black ink on a Whisper White panel, cut it out with the largest Bitty Banners Framelits Die and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I tied a strand of Tangerine Tango Baker’s Twine through a Basic Black button from the Neutrals Designer Buttons pack and I adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot. I colored three Rhinestone Basic Jewels with a Black Sharpie marker and adhered them next to the focal image to complete the card front.
I adhered a strip of Motley Monsters DSP to a strip of Tangerine Tango card stock, then adhered the strip to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 1-15 Hostess Code: TFMYNGZP
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for October is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Oct 7-13
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through October 13.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Basic Black – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Tangerine Tango – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Whisper White – Circles Collection Framelits die cut, Bitty Banners Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: