Sandi MacIver and I are teaming up again today to bring you some card ideas for the Making Spirits Bright stamp set from Stampin’ Up! So once you take a peek at my project, be sure to stop by her blog for more great ideas with this stamp set.
My card design was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 240.
I started by adhering a panel from the Trim the Tree DSP stack to a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Pistachio Pudding card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I cut three narrow strips from a different sheet of the Trim the Tree DSP and I adhered them with a thin bead of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the image from the Making Spirits Bright stamp set in StazOn Jet Black Ink on a Whisper White panel. I colored the image with my Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding, Cherry Cobbler and Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin’ Write Markers and I cut the image out with a Circles Collection Framelits Die.
I adhered the die cut image with SNAIL to a 2-1/2″ Circle punched from Cherry Cobbler card stock. Then I adhered the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I finished the card front by adhering two Rhinestone Basic Jewels and a Garden Green Candy Dot (from the Regals Candy Dots pack).
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Making Spirits Bright stamp set in Garden Green ink and the holly image from the Holiday Invitation photopolymer stamp set in Pistachio Pudding ink on a Whisper White panel. I adhered a strip of the leftover Trim the Tree DSP to complete the inside.
Now that you’ve seen my project, click over to Sandi’s blog to check our her fantastic creation!
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 16-31 Hostess Code: BWA2HSPU
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for October is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Oct 14-20
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through October 20.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Pistachio Pudding – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Cherry Cobbler –4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Whisper White – Circles Collection Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, three 1/4″ x 3-3/4″ strips, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: