I used the Embellished Events stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today. There are lots of birthdays coming up in my family so I’ll be making lots of birthday cards!
My card design was inspired by the My Favorite Things MFTWSC198 Sketch.
I started by punching 8 hearts from Pistachio Pudding card stock with the Hearts Border Punch. I used the strip that I’d punched the hearts out from to as my guide to line up and adhere the little hearts to the bottom of a Coastal Cabana panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut a panel of Lullaby DSP at an angle and adhered it with SNAIL to the panel of Coastal Cabana card stock. I wrapped a strip of Sweet Sadie Designer Washi Tape around the panel, adhering it just under the edge of the DSP. Then I adhered the layered panel to a panel of Pistachio Pudding card stock with SNAIL.
I colored the image from the Embellished Events stamp set in Pistachio Pudding, Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana Stampin’ Write Markers. I stamped the image on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with a Circles Collection Framelits Die. I adhered the circle die cut to a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch from Pistachio Pudding card stock with SNAIL, then the decorated panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the sentiment from the Good Greetings stamp set (just a few days left to get this stamp set, find out how here) in Baked Brown Sugar ink on the Coastal Cabana panel. Then I added Pearl Basic Jewels to the flower centers on the cake. Next, I adhered the layered panel to a Baked Brown Sugar card base.
I used my Banner Punch to punch the end of a strip of Pistachio Pudding card stock and I adhered it to the card front. I punched a little heart from Coastal Cabana card stock with the Hearts Border Punch and I adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Sweet Sadie Designer Washi Tape across a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 16-31 Hostess Code: BWA2HSPU
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for October is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Oct 21-27
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through October 27.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Baked Brown Sugar – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Pistachio Pudding – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 1/2″ x 1-1/8″ strip, eight Hearts Border Punches
- Coastal Cabana – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Hearts Border Punch
- Whisper White –2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Lullaby Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel (cut at an angle)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: