I used the Holiday Home stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card for the Stamping and Blogging sketch this week. Once you check out my project, be sure to stop by the other design team members blogs to see what they’ve created with this sketch.
My card design was inspired by the Stamping and Blogging SB79 Sketch.
I started by adhering two panels of Motley Monsters DSP to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Holiday Home photopolymer stamp set in Cajun Craze ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock, adhered it to a strip of Cajun Craze card stock, punched the end with the Banner Punch and adhered it to the panel with SNAIL.
When I started making this card, I wanted to have the little houses connected together with “sidewalks” so I used the circles in the sketch to connect the houses together. I simply used two Circles Collection Framelits Dies and I cut the circles from Color Me Autumn DSP and I adhered them to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the house images from the Holiday Home stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and I colored them with my Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Markers. I cut the images out with the matching Homemade Holiday Framelits Dies, then adhered the two houses on the left side with SNAIL and the house on the right side with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the panel, then adhered the panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals to a Cajun Craze card base.
I stamped the little tree and leaf images from the Holiday Home stamp set in Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Sahara Sand inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
Now that you’ve seen my project, be sure to stop by the other Stamping & Blogging Design Team Member’s blogs to see what they’ve created with this sketch.
- Sandi MacIver – USA
- Michelle Last – UK
- Lee Conrey – USA
- Claire Daly – Australia
- Caroline van der Straaten – Netherlands
- Marine Wiplier – France
- Kerstin Kreis – Germany
- Patrice Halliday-Larsen – New Zealand
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 16-31 Hostess Code: BWA2HSPU
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for October is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Oct 28-Nov 3
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 3.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Cajun Craze – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 1/2″ x 5-1/8″ strip
- Sahara Sand – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 3/8″ x 5-1/8″ strip, three Homemade Holiday framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper – 2-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper – two Circles Collection Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: