I’ve got another sneak peek at a new stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! 2015 Occasions Catalog. Today I used the new Painted Petals stamp set to create my card.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #166.
I stamped the sentiment from the Painted Petals stamp set (available Jan 6) in Mossy Meadow ink on a Very Vanilla panel. Then I stamped the flower image from the Painted Petals stamp set in Strawberry Slush ink and the leaf images in Pistachio Pudding ink on the Very Vanilla panel.
I adhered the stamped panel with SNAIL to a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock that I’d punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. Then I wrapped a strand of Strawberry Slush Thick Baker’s Twine around the panel, tied a bow and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a small Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip from the All Abloom DSP Stack to a strip of Strawberry Slush card stock, then to a Very Vanilla panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 1-15 Hostess Code: TQZZDSGR
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for December is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
Would you like all of the great new designer papers, ribbon and embellishments in the 2015 Occasions Catalog but can’t afford everything? Join my share! I’m placing an order on January 6 and I’m going to 3-day ship it so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and in the mail to you around January 13.
You can see all of the details and find a sign-up form by clicking here or on my 2015 Occasions Catalog Shares page at the top. Let me know if you have any questions.
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 15.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Strawberry Slush – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 5/8″ x 4″ strip
- Mossy Meadow – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 2-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: