I used that cute little Baby Bumblebee stamp from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players #223.
I used a sticky note to cover the sentiment and I inked the image from the Baby Bumblebee stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I remove the sticky note and stamped the image on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the image with my Light Daffodil Delight (Sale-A-Bration item also available in the Annual Catalog) and my Ivory and Blush (from the Skin Tone Assortment pack) Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers.
I cut the image out with a Circles Collection Framelits die and layered it over a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch from Basic Black card stock. I cut a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock with a Window Frames Collection Framelit, pierced the edge with the template from the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack and my Paper-Piercing Tool and adhered the layered focal image to it, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I used sticky notes to cover the baby image on the Baby Bumblebee stamp set and I inked up the sentiment with StazOn Jet Black Ink and I stamped it on a panel of White Vellum. I punched the end of the panel with my Hexagon Punch and adhered the sentiment to the card front with a Glue Dot (hidden by the little sock). I also added a little Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment on the vellum strip.
Then I stamped the baby image in StazOn Jet Black Ink on White Vellum and I cut the wings out with my Paper Snips. I covered the wings in Dazzling Details and set them aside to dry. Once they were completely dry, I adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front.
I pulled a strand of the Soft Sky Cotton Twine (from the Painted Blooms Cotton Twine pack) through a Sweet Dreams Designer Button and tied a little bow. I adhered the button to the card front with a Glue Dot, then colored the sock images from the Something for Baby stamp set with my Daffodil Delight and Soft Sky Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped them on a Whisper White panel. I cut the socks out with the matching Baby’s First Framelits Dies and adhered them with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Sweet Dreams DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 15-28 Hostess Code: GV7DYKPC
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for February is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
It’s Sale-a-bration Time!
- Shop: Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) through March 31. Don’t forget that there are four NEW products that you can earn for free starting March 1!
- Host : If you place an order or host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration where the total reaches $250, you will get an additional $25 in Host Dollars/Hostess Cash to spend!
- Join : New demonstrators can choose one of the following limited-time Sale-A-Bration offers when joining between January 6 and March 31:
- Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit
- Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.
Let me know if you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Happy shopping!!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 24 – Mar 2
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through March 2.
Updates to the Backorder List and Items Temporarily Unavailable
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock date as well as the items that are low inventory and those that have been turned off temporarily due to backorder delays.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
140594: Lovely Amazing You Photopolymer Stamp Set–March 2
131158: Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill–March 3
131527: Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes–March 6
Currently the following items are temporarily NOT ORDERABLE:
130995: Cherry Cobbler Assortment Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers
130998: Daffodil Delight Assortment Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers
130999: Old Olive Assortment Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers
130997: Pumpkin Pie Assortment Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers
137951: So You Simply Created Kit
137950: The Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project Kit
131262: Regals Stampin’ Write Markers
126199: Stampin’ Pierce Mat
126189: Paper Piercing Tool
Currently, the following items have LOW INVENTORY and will temporarily not be orderable once current inventory is depleted:
137866: Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim
131003: Rich Razzleberry Assortment Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Lost Lagoon – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Daffodil Delight – Window Frames Collection Framelits die cut
- Basic Black – 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Whisper White – Circles Collection Framelits die cut, two Baby’s First Framelits die cuts, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- White Vellum – 1/2″ x 2-1/2″ strip, two hand cut images
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: