I used the Lovely Amazing You photopolymer stamp set to create a chocolate card. And I do love some chocolate, so this sentiment is perfect for me! 🙂 I saw this cute card created by Janine Tinklenberg and knew that I had to make one like it.
My card design is based on Retrosketches #156.
I started by sponging a panel of the Irresistibly Yours Speciality DSP (Sale-A-Bration item) with Early Espresso and Sahara Sand inks. I adhered a strand of Early Espresso 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon to the sponged panel with SNAIL, then adhered the panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL and to a Strawberry Slush card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used a little tape to secure one end a long strand of Early Espresso Baker’s Twine to the sponged panel then I made some loose circles with the twine and adhered the other end of the twine with tape as well.
To create the little chocolates, I stamped the images from the Cupcake Party stamp set in Gold Metallic Encore Ink on panels of Strawberry Slush and Pink Pirouette card stock, then punched them out with the Cupcake Builder Punch. I punched 1″ Circles from Early Espresso card stock, cut them in half, then cut the stamped images in half and adhered them together with a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely Amazing You photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a Whisper White panel, cut it out with a Circles Collection Framelits Die, sponged the edges with Early Espresso ink, adhered it to a 2″ Circle Punch from Early Espresso card stock, then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I punched hearts with the Confetti Heart Border Punch from Pink Pirouette and Strawberry Slush card stock and I adhered them to the little chocolates and randomly on the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped a little waterfall of hearts with the stamp from the Lovely Amazing You stamp set in Pink Pirouette and Strawberry Slush inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
March 1-16 Hostess Code: ZA2R6SBG
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
It’s Sale-a-bration Time!
- Shop: Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) through March 31. Don’t forget that there are four NEW products that you can earn for free during March!
- Host : If you place an order or host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration where the total reaches $250, you will get an additional $25 in Host Dollars/Hostess Cash to spend!
- Join : New demonstrators can choose one of the following limited-time Sale-A-Bration offers when joining between January 6 and March 31:
- Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit
- Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.
Let me know if you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Happy shopping!!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! March 10-16
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through March 16.
Backorder List and Items Temporarily Unavailable
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock date as well as the items that are low inventory and those that have been turned off temporarily due to backorder delays.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
137362: Balloon Framelits Die–March 13
131169: Regals Collection Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills–March 16
137414: Bow Builder Punch–March 20
Currently the following items are temporarily NOT ORDERABLE:
131262: Regals Stampin’ Write Markers
126199: Stampin’ Pierce Mat
137866: Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim
137360: Butterflies Thinlits Die
139322: Butterfly Bundle (Wood)
139323: Butterfly Bundle (Clear)
138865: Butterfly Bundle (Photopolymer)
Currently, the following items have LOW INVENTORY and will move to the “Not Orderable” list (above) once the current inventory is depleted:
122332: Crumb Cake 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon
137898: Calypso Coral Pompom Trim
127811: 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Strawberry Slush – 4-1/2″ x 11″ card base, two Cupcake Builder Punches, Confetti Heart Border Punch
- Early Espresso – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, two 1″ Circle Punches, 2″ Circle Punch
- Pink Pirouette – Cupcake Builder Punch, Confetti Heart Border Punch
- Whisper White – Circles Collection Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Your sentiment would be easy for my oldest son to express since he doesn’t like chocolate, but for most people like me, it would be conveying a whole lot of l♥ve to that special someone! So cute and so fun, Amy! Love the colors and the graduated browns on the dp! Your hearts and bling make this extra special~
Thanks Roberta! 🙂
What gives Amy?? You are always enabling me to buy stamps, DSP, embellishments, etc…. Now I have to have chocolate too!!! Lol. Cute card!
Ha! Of course you have to have chocolate…that’s all part of stamping, isn’t it??? 😉 Thanks so much for your comments.
Oooh, I love this card Amy! I was trying to figure out how to use this sentiment and these chocolates look awesome 🙂 The random hearts all over give a fantastic bright pop, love it, love it! The early espresso piece makes it look just like a box of chocolates would. Your details on this card rock this sentiment 😉 Your card looks good enough to eat, yum!!
Thanks Jill! So glad that you liked my card, it was fun to make! 🙂
cute! cute! cute! and so creative! the background looks shimmery but it’s that loopy twine behind the lucious chocolates that caught my eye! thanks for sharing.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! Glad that you liked it. 🙂