I used the Kinda Eclectic and Painted Petals stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #114.
And by Just Us Girls #284.
I started by cutting the two Sahara Sand card stock panels and adhering them together with just a touch of SNAIL, only enough to hold them in place while I stamped, not enough to permanently adhere them.
I stamped the sun image from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set in VersaMark Ink across both panels and heat embossed it with Crushed Curry Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Then I stamped the leaf image from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink and the splatters from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Sahara Sand ink across both panels.
I took the two layers apart, then stamped the sentiment from the Painted Petals stamp set in Night of Navy ink on the center panel. I adhered a panel of Night of Navy card stock to the smaller panel, then adhered the panel to the larger Sahara Sand panel and to a Night of Navy card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the larger butterfly image from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a Calypso Coral card stock panel, punched it out with the Elegant Butterfly Punch and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the smaller butterfly from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set in VersaMark ink on a Crushed Curry panel, heat embossed it with Crushed Curry Stampin’ Emboss Powder, punched it out with the Bitty Butterfly Punch and adhered it with a Glue Dot to the larger butterfly.
I pulled a strand of Linen Thread through a Mossy Meadow button from the In Color Accessory Pack (Sale-A-Bration item), tied a bow and adhered it with a Glue Dot to the card front.
I stamped the Gorgeous Grunge splatters in Sahara Sand ink and the Kinda Electic leaves in Mossy Meadow ink and butterfly in Calypso Coral ink on a Sahara Sand card stock panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
March 17-31 Hostess Code: 72RVH2AV
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
It’s Sale-a-bration Time!
- Shop: Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) through March 31. Don’t forget that there are fourteen NEW products that you can earn for the last few weeks!
- Host : If you place an order or host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration where the total reaches $250, you will get an additional $25 in Host Dollars/Hostess Cash to spend!
- Join : New demonstrators can choose one of the following limited-time Sale-A-Bration offers when joining between January 6 and March 31:
- Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit
- Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.
Let me know if you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Happy shopping!!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! March 17-23
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through March 23.
Backorder List and Items Temporarily Unavailable
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock date as well as the items that are low inventory and those that have been turned off temporarily due to backorder delays.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
133660: Bordering Blooms Photopolymer Stamp Set–March 20
137414: Bow Builder Punch–March 20
131197: Bermuda Bay 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock–March 20
131195: 2013-2015 In Color Collection 12″ x 12″ Cardstock–March 20
131171: Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad–March 23
132133: White Stampin’ Chalk Marker–March 30
131162: Brights Collection Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills–March 31
137364: Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder–TBD
137366: Berry Basket Bigz L Die–TBD
Currently the following items are temporarily NOT ORDERABLE:
131262: Regals Stampin’ Write Markers
126199: Stampin’ Pierce Mat
137866: Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim
137360: Butterflies Thinlits Die
139322: Butterfly Bundle (Wood)
139323: Butterfly Bundle (Clear)
138865: Butterfly Bundle (Photopolymer)
137898: Calypso Coral Pompom Trim
127811: 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch
Currently, the following items have LOW INVENTORY and will move to the “Not Orderable” list (above) once the current inventory is depleted:
122332: Crumb Cake 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Night of Navy – 4-1/2″ x 11″ card base, 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Crushed Curry – Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Calypso Coral – Elegant Butterfly Punch
- Sahara Sand – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card), 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: