I used the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration exclusive stamp set called For Being You and some of the Best Year Ever DSP and Accessory Pack to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Pals Paper Arts 245.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the For Being You stamp set (Sale-A-Bration item) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on three different panels from the Best Year Ever DSP pack (Sale-A-Bration item).
I used my Paper Snips to cut the letters from two of the DSP panels and I adhered them with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the polka-dot DSP panel. Then I stamped the second sentiment from the For Being You stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink under the thanks. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL.
I tied a bow from the Calypso Coral Ribbon in Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (Sale-A-Bration item) and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL, then adhered the layered panel to a Coastal Cabana card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I pulled strands of Basic Black Baker’s Twine through buttons from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack and tied small knots on the back. I adhered them in a row to the card front with Glue Dots. To make sure the the buttons were adhered fairly straight and even, I used a ruler and I made small marks every 1/2″ that I used as my guide for adhering the buttons.
I stamped the little heart images from the For Being You stamp set across the bottom of a Whisper White panel in Coastal Cabana ink. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up and stamp those images.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
March 17-31 Hostess Code: 72RVH2AV
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Blog Candy Winner!
Thanks so much to everyone for stopping by my birthday blog post to leave a comment about your favorite birthday stamp set and to leave me birthday wishes!! I do appreciate your comments. 🙂
The Random Number Generator chose number 58. Comment #58 was written by Susan Spiers Caldwell. Here is what Susan said:
Congratulations Susan!! I’ll be in touch shortly to get your $51 order…have fun shopping!!
Sale-a-bration is Ending Tomorrow!!
- Shop: Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) through March 31. Don’t forget that there are fourteen NEW products that you can earn for the last few weeks!
- Host : If you place an order or host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration where the total reaches $250, you will get an additional $25 in Host Dollars/Hostess Cash to spend!
- Join : New demonstrators can choose one of the following limited-time Sale-A-Bration offers when joining between January 6 and March 31:
- Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit
- Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.
Let me know if you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Happy shopping!!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! March 24-30
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through March 30.
Backorder List and Items Temporarily Unavailable
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock date as well as the items that are low inventory and those that have been turned off temporarily due to backorder delays.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
137366: Berry Basket Bigz L Die–April 3
120801: Die Storage Large Insert–April 3
137364: Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder–April 3
133718: 2014-2016 In Color Cards–April 3
131192: Regals Collection 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock–April 7
131193: Subtles Collection 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock–April 7
131197: Bermuda Bay 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock–TBD
Currently the following items are temporarily NOT ORDERABLE:
137360: Butterflies Thinlits Die (due in warehouse April 8)
139322: Butterfly Bundle (Wood)
139323: Butterfly Bundle (Clear)
138865: Butterfly Bundle (Photopolymer)
137898: Calypso Coral Pompom Trim
127811: 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch
129381: Ovals Collection Framelits
127526: Elegant Butterfly Punch
137363: Hello You Thinlits
139324: Crazy about You Bundle (Wood)
139325: Crazy about You Bundle (Clear)
138873: Crazy about You Bundle (Photopolymer)
126189: Paper-Piercing Tool
Currently, the following items have LOW INVENTORY and will move to the “Not Orderable” list (above) once the current inventory is depleted:
122332: Crumb Cake 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon
120279: Clear-Block Storage Caddy
137909: Artisan Embellishment Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Coastal Cabana – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White –4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, six hand-cut letters
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: