I used the new Stampin’ Up! stamp set called You’re So Sweet and the Something to Say stamp set to create a clean and simple card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #188.
The colors for my card were inspired by CAS-ual Fridays CFC140.
I started by cutting a square from a piece of scrap paper with one of the Squares Collection Framelits Dies. I placed the scrap paper cutout over a panel of Whisper White card stock and I sponged Crumb Cake ink inside the square.
I used the fine point on my Watermelon Wonder Stampin’ Write Marker and I traced around the sponged square. Then I adhered the sponged panel to a panel of Watermelon Wonder card stock with SNAIL and to a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the hearts from the You’re So Sweet and Something to Say stamp sets in Watermelon Wonder ink on a panel of Watermelon Wonder card stock. I cut the larger heart out with the heart from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies set and I punched the two little hearts out with the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
I adhered the larger heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the two little hearts with SNAIL. I pulled a strand of Linen Thread through a Whisper White button from the Neutrals Designer Buttons Pack and I adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the little heart images from the Something to Say stamp set in Watermelon Wonder ink on a Whisper White panel, then I traced around the edge of the panel with my Watermelon Wonder Stampin’ Write Marker and I adhered the panel inside the card.
June 1-15 Host Code: MUEXG97M
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog!
Last Day to Join – Stamp With Amy K 2015-16 Annual Catalog Shares
I’ve got shares of all of the new designer papers, ribbons and embellishments available. I’ll be ordering on June 2 and plan to have the shares shipped back out during the second week of June. You can see all of the details on my 2015-16 Annual Catalog Share page here. Let me know if you’re interested in joining, the sign-up deadline is today, Monday, June 1 at 5:00 PM MT.
Reminder: 2015-16 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog Transition Information
The sales periods for the 2014-2015 annual catalog, the 2015 occasions catalog, and the 2015-2016 annual catalog will overlap on June 2. Please note the following about the transition day of June 2:
- All carryover items from the 2014-2015 annual catalog and 2015 occasions catalog will keep their 2014-2015 prices on June 2, while brand-new items in the 2015-2016 annual catalog will follow the 2015-2016 printed price. Beginning 3 June, all 2015-2016 pricing will take effect.
- Current host program benefits will remain in effect on June 2. Beginning June 3, all new host benefits (Stampin’ Rewards) will take effect.
- On June 2, hosts may choose host items from the 2014-2015 annual catalog, the 2015 occasions catalog, or the 2015-2016 annual catalog.
- Beginning June 3, hosts will no longer be able to choose host items from the 2014-2015 annual catalog or the 2015 occasions catalog, and the new Stampin’ Rewards program will begin.
- On June 2, all Online Store categories will be replaced with new categories in support of the 2015-2016 annual catalog. The new categories will contain NEW and CARRYOVER items in the 2015-2016 annual catalog. All other items will be searchable and orderable, but not categorized. The Retiring Products category and any remaining available items will be active through June 2.
- Online Ordering will be down on both Tuesday, June 2, from midnight to 2:00 AM (MDT) and Wednesday, June 3, from midnight to 2:00 AM (MDT) while Stampin’ Up! transitions the system to the new 2015-2016 annual catalog. During this time, no orders can be placed in Online Ordering. You can begin order products from the new catalog starting at 2:00 AM (MDT).
Let me know if you have any questions about the catalog transition. Happy shopping! 🙂
Last Day For This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through June 1.
Backorder List and Items Temporarily Unavailable
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock date as well as the items that are low inventory and those that have been turned off temporarily due to backorder delays.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
124267: Basic Black 12″ x 12″ Cardstock
131264: Many Marvelous Markers
Date to be Determined
126397: Postage Due Clear Stamp Set
130354: Walk in the Wild Wood Stamp Set
The following items have been discontinued and are no longer orderable; only current backorders will be filled.
126422: Blooming with Kindness Clear Stamp Set
126747: Stippled Blossoms Clear Stamp Set
129499: Pleasant Poppies Clear Stamp Set
137898: Calypso Coral Pompom Trim
137909: Artisan Embellishment Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Rich Razzleberry – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Blackberry Bliss – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits Dies
- Island Indigo – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Bohemian Designer Series Paper – Banners Framelits Dies, 1-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
I adore this card Amy! SIMPLY perfect!
Thanks so much Jodi! 🙂
This is such a cute card! I love the doodling and the sponged background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Great card, Amy. Love that sponging technique! And, guess now I’ll need to get the You’re So Sweet set…. 😉
Thanks Mary…of course you need that stamp set! 😉
Another great card, Amy. You’re amazing!
Thanks so much Diane. 🙂
Love the simple sweetness of this……and yes you are amazing!
Aww…thanks Linda. 🙂
Love, love, love this card! Your doodling is so perfect! Glad to see you this week at FMS!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂