Stampin’ Up! has some new Weekly Deals and a Stamp Out Breast Cancer event with Paper Pumpkin for us today. But before I get to those, I wanted to share a quick card that I made with the Stamp A Bag and Watercolor Wishes stamp sets.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #140.
And the colors for my card were inspired by Pals Paper Arts 267.
I started by stamping the chevron image from the Stamp A Bag photopolymer stamp set in Tangerine Tango, then Crushed Curry and finally Pool Party inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from the Watercolor Wishes stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink over the Pool Party chevron image, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Pool Party card stock with SNAIL.
I finished the card front by adhering the layered panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
My camera was not cooperating when I was trying to photograph the inside of the card, hopefully you can see the chevron image from the Stamp A Bag stamp set that I stamped in Pool Party ink on the inside of the card.
Super quick and simple and I love the way that it turned out! I’m thinking that I should make a bunch of these with all of the different sentiments from the Watercolor Wishes stamp set. 🙂
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
September 1-15 Host Code: GCWU24AP
September 16-30 Host Code: SVVUYRES
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
To show their support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Stampin’ Up! is going PINK . . . or at least their October Paper Pumpkin boxes are! And because they know their subscribers want to share the love too, they will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin’ Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference!
Here’s how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and Stampin’ Up! will donate $2 because you’re new!
- Stay active if you’re a subscriber so Stampin’ Up! can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it’s doubled, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as possible.
Remember, those who get the October kit will not only be donating to a good cause, but they will also get a one-time only, pretty pink Paper Pumpkin box! No one will want to miss it. Promise.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but it is not a pink project.
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! September 15-21
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through September 21.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
138295: Tree Builder Punch
139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (2,877 on backorder; 3,024 expected on September 14; 3,024 expected on September 16)
139712: Lighthearted Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set
139821: Happy Scenes Photopolymer Stamp Set
103684: Adhesive Remover
138395: Expressions Natural Elements (529 backordered; 5,992 expected)
139463: Reindeer Paper Clips (2,780 on backorder; 5,040 expected on September 17; 5,040 expected on October 23)
139607: Red Foil Sheets (2,192 backordered; 6,000 expected)
139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (4,340 on backorder; 5,880 expected on September 18; 10,000 expected on October 16)
138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (1,053 on backorder 1,050 expected on November 3; 4,650 expected on November 10)
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.