I used the Stampin’ Up! Host Exclusive stamp set called Six Sayings to create two cards to share with you today.
My card layouts were inspired by Can You Case It #86.
And my Christmas card was inspired by Merry Monday #171.
For the Christmas card, I started by stamping the sentiment from the Six Sayings stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock. I sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I adhered a panel from the Season of Cheer DSP pack and the stamped Mossy Meadow panel to a panel from the Gold Foil Sheets with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Gold 3/8″ Glitter Ribbon around the layered panel and adhered it with SNAIL, then adhered the panel to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered one of the Snowflake Elements to the card front with little pieces of Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added one of the Iced Rhinestone Embellishments to the center to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Versatile Christmas stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then adhered a strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock and a strip of the Season of Cheer DSP to finish the inside of the card.
For the thankful card, I stamped the sentiment from the Six Sayings stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink on a panel of Old Olive card stock. I adhered a panel from the Into the Woods DSP pack and the stamped panel to a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of the Into the Woods 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon around it, adhering it with SNAIL.
I adhered the layered panel to an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I pulled a strand of Linen Thread through an Early Espresso button (from the Neutrals Designer Buttons pack), tied a bow and adhered it the the card front with a Glue Dot.
I adhered a strip of the Into the Woods DSP to a strip of Early Espresso card stock, then to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
September 16-30 Host Code: SVVUYRES
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! September 15-21
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through September 21.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (3,165 backordered; 6,900 expected)
139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (6,269 on backorder; 5,880 expected on September 18; 3,150 expected on October 7; 6,930 expected on October 20)
139871: Watercolor Wishes Project Kit (French)
139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (185 backordered; 1,920 expected)
139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (630 backordered; 3,120 expected)
139463: Reindeer Paper Clips (3,255 backordered; 5,040 expected)
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Mossy Meadow – 2-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel
- Whisper White –4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper – 2-3/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 1/2″x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Old Olive – 2-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel
- Rich Razzleberry – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White –4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Into the Woods Designer Series Paper – 2-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 1/2″x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: