I used the Stampin’ Up! Sheltering Tree, Tin of Cards and For All Things stamp sets to create a fall birthday card to share with you today.
The layout for my card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #208.
And the colors for my card were inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments #222.
I started by inking the leaf image from the For All Things stamp set using Sponge Daubers and Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Cajun Craze inks. I inked and stamped the image several times on a panel of Hello Honey card stock. I cut the edge from a length of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon and I adhered it to the panel with a little Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then I adhered the panel to a Cajun Craze card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the tree images from the Sheltering Tree Photopolymer stamp set in Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Cajun Craze and Soft Suede inks on a Whisper White panel. I sponged the edges of the panel with Tangelo Twist ink and adhered it to a panel of Tangelo Twist card stock with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Tin of Cards photopolymer stamp set in Tangelo Twist ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I inked the images from the For All Things stamp set in Hello Honey and Cajun Craze inks, stamped them once on scrap paper, then stamped them over the sentiment. I sponged the edges of the panel with Tangelo Twist ink and adhered the panel to a panel of Tangelo Twist card stock with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I pulled a strand of Linen Thread through a Gold Basic Metal Button, tied a bow and adhered it with a Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I sponged the leaf image from the For All Things stamp set with Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Cajun Craze inks again and stamped it on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 16-31 Host Code: XR3BWDA4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp sales are the best sales, and this one is no exception! Save 15% off retail on Stampin’ Up! stamp purchases October 19-23.
- Dates: October 19-23, 2015
- Host stamp sets and rotary stamps are not eligible for the 15% promotional discount on stamps.
- Bundles are not eligible for this promotional discount, but they will retain their current 15% Bundle & Save discount. The stamp set from the bundle may still be purchased ala carte with the 15% promotional discount.
- Stamps purchased using a 50% Stampin’ Rewards discount will not be available for this 15% promotional discount. Stamps purchased using Stampin’ Rewards discounts will still be 50% off retail value of the stamp set.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many discounted stamp sets can be placed on an order.
- There is no minimum purchase required for this promotion.
- Order Deadline: October 23, 2015 by 11:55 PM (MT).
Let me know if you have any questions. Click here to head right over and start shopping!!
Stamp With Amy K Ordering Special!
Don’t forget that I’m offering an ordering special along with the Stampin’ Up! stamp set sale! For any order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me, you’ll get to select an adhesive of your choice for free from me! You can choose any adhesive currently available from Stampin’ Up! This is in addition to the regular $8 thank you gifts that you get to select if you add the Host Code (for orders under $150 add the code, for orders over $150 don’t add the code…you’ll get the gift too!). And you’ll also earn Running Shoe Reward points and my October Card Class Tutorials!
Click here for more details!
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through October 19.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
- 139584: Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper (2,719 backordered; 8,700 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,238 backordered; 2,500 expected)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (2,697 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (3,967 backordered; 4,200 expected)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (9,285 backordered; 6,930 expected. 3,150 more expected 30 October)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (930 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (890 backordered; 2,052 expected)
- 138281: Lots of Labels Framelits Dies (248 backordered; 528 expected)
- 123125: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine (46 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (4,570 backordered; 10,700 expected)
Date to be Determined
- 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (8,925 backordered)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (7,866 backordered)
- 138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (191 backordered)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Cajun Craze – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Hello Honey – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Tangelo Twist – 3-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 1-3/4
- Thick Whisper White – Wonderful Wreath Framelits die cut,
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Red Foil Sheets – Christmas Greetings Thinlits die cut
- White Vellum – 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Into the Woods Designer Series Paper – 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: