I used the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Pines stamp set to create a clean and simple Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 209.
I started by inking the Watercolor Wash stamp set with Soft Sky ink, stamping it once on scrap paper, then stamping it on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Sassy Salutations stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on the panel.
I stamped the snowflake image from the Wonderland stamp set in Whisper White Stampin’ Craft Ink across the top part of the panel and I used my Heat Tool to quickly dry the ink. I adhered the stamped panel to a Mossy Meadow card stock panel with SNAIL, then to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the tree image from the Peaceful Pines stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the image out with the matching Perfect Pines Framelits Die, then adhered the tree to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a star from the Red Foil Sheets with the Perfect Pines Framelits Dies and adhered it to the top of the tree with a small piece cut from a Stampin’ Dimensional to finish the card front.
I inked the tree image from the Peaceful Pines stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink, stamped it on scrap paper twice, stamped it on a Whisper White panel, then stamped the sentiment from that stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink over the tree on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
October 16-31 Host Code: XR3BWDA4
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through October 26.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (2,308 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (2,801 backordered; 2,052 expected. 15,120 more expected 25 November)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (5,251 backordered; 4,200 expected. 3,000 more expected 13 November)
- 123125: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine (262 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (2,080 backordered; 2,500 expected)
- 138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (1,001 backordered; 4,680 expected)
- 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (11,296 backordered; 6,912 expected; 10,324 more expected 9 November)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (10,926 backordered; 9,792 expected. 4,248 more expected 1 December)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (4,241 backordered; 3,150 expected. 6,930 more expected 9 November)
- 139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (1,463 backordered; 1,536 expected. 4,896 more expected 1 December)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (325 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 138295: Tree Builder Punch (180 backordered; 3,640 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (7,078 backordered; 10,700 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (1,234 backordered; 912 expected. 5,040 more expected 1 December)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Mossy Meadow – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Perfect Pines Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Red Foil Sheets – Perfect Pines Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Love the card! The simple layout is PERFECT 😀
Thank you!! 🙂
This tree is so cute and goes perfectly with that funky font!
Thanks so much Linda! I haven’t pulled out Sassy Salutations in awhile…so glad that it worked on this card! 🙂
very pretty, Amy!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Love this CAS card. Simple and beautiful.
Thanks so much Amy! 🙂
Love it – Sassy Salutations is one of my faves – thanks for reminding me that it’s got a Christmas sentiment! 🙂
Thanks Mary! I forget about this stamp set too…too many fun, new things to play with! 🙂
So pretty! I love the subtle background with the pretty snowflakes. And I love how it’s all framed in red. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
How pretty this is, Amy! Love the traditional colors combined with the light blue. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂