I used the Stampin’ Up! Lots of Joy and Berry Merry stamp sets to create my card to share today. Lots of Joy is one of the Christmas stamp sets from the Annual Catalog…I love that we have a few holiday selections back in the big book again! 🙂
The design for my card was inspired by Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 168.
I started by adhering a panel from the Merry Moments DSP Stack to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base. Then I punched the corners of a panel of Old Olive card stock with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch. I adhered the Old Olive panel with SNAIL to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock that I’d punched with the Project Life Corner Punch.
I adhered a strip of Crumb Cake card stock across the Old Olive panel with SNAIL, then adhered a strip of DSP from the Merry Moments DSP Stack over the Crumb Cake strip. I stamped the sentiment from the Lots of Joy stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on the Old Olive panel, then adhered the layered panel to the card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the ray image from the edge of the “Joy” sentiment in the Berry Merry photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a circle that I’d cut with a Circles Collection Framelits die from Crumb Cake card stock. I stamped the holly leaves and berry images from the Berry Merry stamp set in Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler inks around the edges of the ray image, then adhered the stamped circle to the card front with SNAIL/
I stamped the tree image from the Lots of Joy stamp set in Old Olive and Mossy Meadow inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and punched them out with the matching Tree Punch. I adhered the Old Olive tree with SNAIL and the Mossy Meadow tree with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I punched two little birds with the Tree Builder Punch from Cherry Cobbler card stock, adhered them with a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then added a dot for the eyes with my Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Marker.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lots of Joy stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then adhered a strip of Merry Moments DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 1-15 Host Code: EGRZSSYJ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 2.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
Currently, the following items are on BACKORDER; backordered items will be available on or before the date indicated:
- 138281: Lots of Labels Framelits Dies (218 backordered; 336 expected. 336 more expected 6 November)
- 138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (2,046 backordered; 4,680 expected)
- 139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (3,931 backordered; 1,536 expected. 6,912 more expected 6 November)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (16,237 backordered; 9,792 expected. 6,048 more expected 15 November; 4,248 more expected 1 December)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (924 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (570 backordered; 4,000 expected)
- 139615: Real Red and Garden Green 1/8″ Striped Ribbon (912 backordered; 12,000 expected)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (2,446 backordered; 6,930 expected)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (2,591 backordered; 4,200 expected)
- 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (7,755 backordered; 16,948 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (2,567 backordered; 912 expected. 5,040 more expected 1 December)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (4,173 backordered; 2,700 expected. 4,050 more expected 23 November)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (512 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (219 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (3,149 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (94 backordered; 2,000 expected)
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Cherry Cobbler – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, two Tree Builder Punches
- Crumb Cake – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 5-1/8″ strip, Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Old Olive – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel,
- Whisper White – two Tree Punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack –4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ strip, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
What a cute card! Love the little red birds in the trees! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
aw, love the little plaid trees, they are totally adorable on your card.
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Amy, way to go! I love how you combined the different patterns, beautiful! Thanks for joining PCCCS Eva
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂