Waving hello from the OnStage Local Stampin’ Up! event here in Tampa! Two of my team members, Mary and Jari, are here with me and we’re all ready for a day full of stamping and new catalog sneak peeks. We’ve been sworn to secrecy until early next week with the new catalog previews, so you’ll have to wait until then to see the new goodies…but I’ve got a card made with Holiday Catalog goodies that I’m sharing today to hold you over. 🙂
I used the Stampin’ Up! Reason for the Season stamp set to create my card today.
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday 423.
I started by adhering a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock to a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel from the Season of Cheer DSP to a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. I punched one end of a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with the Banner Triple Punch, then adhered it with SNAIL across the card front.
I stamped the images from the Reason for the Season photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler and Delightful Dijon inks on a panel of Soft Sky card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Soft Sky card stock then punched it out with the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch. I adhered the sentiment punch to a 1-3/8″ Circle Punch from Cherry Cobbler card stock with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few random Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Reason for the Season in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Soft Sky card stock, then added a strip of the Season of Cheer DSP on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 1-15 Host Code: EGRZSSYJ
November 16-30 Host Code: HGPZRAJK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 10-16
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 16.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 139672: Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (1,019 on backorder;c6,480 expected on November 15; 3,240 expected on November 30)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (11,514 on backorder; 8,424 expected on November 15; 12,096 expected on December 7)
- 132622: Gold Foil Sheets (160 backordered; 7,500 expected)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (1,734 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (1,777 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (602 on backorder; 2,800 expected on November 20; 2,000 expected on December 10)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (559 on backorder; 2,550 expected on November 23; 10,200 expected on November 25)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (813 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138402: Silver Metallic Thread (303 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (6,294 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (1,401 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (2,752 on backorder; 5,040 expected on December 1, 2015; 1,296 expected on January 4, 2016)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (332 backordered; 5,248 expected)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Cherry Cobbler – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 4″ x 5-/4″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 3-3/8″ panel, 2-5/8″ x 2-3/4″ panel, 2″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-3/8″ Circle Punch
- Mossy Meadow – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Soft Sky – 2-1/2″ x 2-5/1-1/4″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5″ panel (inside card)
- Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper – 2-1/2″ x 3″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: