I had a great time in Tampa with my team members and all of the other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators this weekend! I’ve got a few more pictures that I’ve shared on my Facebook page…one even has a new stamp set from the upcoming 2016 Occasions Catalog in it! Oh, but there is a little glare from the lights, so you can’t see it. 😉 I’ll definitely be showing it off to you on Tuesday!
Okay, moving on to my card…I used the Stampin’ Up! Snow Place stamp set to create a winter card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #294. I tried several different things for the little banner under the sentiment strip in the sketch…but I couldn’t come up with anything that I liked so I left it off. 🙂
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. I rolled my Brayer across my Night of Navy ink pad, then rolled it a few times on scrap paper to take some of the color off. I gently rolled the Brayer over the embossed panel, then adhered it to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL and to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel from the Season of Cheer DSP to a panel of Night of Navy card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Snow Place photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock, then inked the snowflake images in Night of Navy ink, stamped them on scrap paper twice, then stamped them on the sentiment strip. I adhered the sentiment strip to a strip of Night of Navy card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the penguin image from the Snow Place stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then colored the beak and feet with my Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Marker. I cut the image out with a Circles Collection Framelits die, then adhered it with SNAIL to a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch from Night of Navy card stock and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the scarf image in Night of Navy ink, the hat image in Real Red ink, then colored the holly image with my Real Red and Mossy Meadow (I colored the image twice to get a darker stamped image) Stampin’ Write Markers and I stamped them all on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with Snow Friends Framelits Dies and adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the penguin and snowflake images from the Snow Place stamp set on a Whisper White panel inside the card to finish it.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 16-30 Host Code: HGPZRAJK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! is saying goodbye to retiring products from the holiday catalog; but before they do, they’re giving everyone an opportunity to order their favorites. Retiring products will only be available until January 4, or while supplies last, so now’s a great time to order them before they’re gone!
Dates: November 16, 2015-January 4, 2016 (or while supplies last)
Holiday Catalog Retiring List
These lists are updated daily to show the availability of all retiring products. Download the PDF for a quick reference, or use the Excel file to sort the list. Check back regularly to make sure you have the most up-to-date information.
Things to Remember:
- Retiring products are only available while supplies last. The lists of retiring products will be updated every business day.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamps until December 28 (not accessories-accessories are only while supplies last).
Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping those awesome retiring products!
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 16.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 139672: Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (1,019 on backorder;c6,480 expected on November 15; 3,240 expected on November 30)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (11,514 on backorder; 8,424 expected on November 15; 12,096 expected on December 7)
- 132622: Gold Foil Sheets (160 backordered; 7,500 expected)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (1,734 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (1,777 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (602 on backorder; 2,800 expected on November 20; 2,000 expected on December 10)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (559 on backorder; 2,550 expected on November 23; 10,200 expected on November 25)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (813 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138402: Silver Metallic Thread (303 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (6,294 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (1,401 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (2,752 on backorder; 5,040 expected on December 1, 2015; 1,296 expected on January 4, 2016)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (332 backordered; 5,248 expected)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
I will continue to post the updated list as Stampin’ Up! provides the to us, so be sure to check my blog before ordering to avoid frustration when items are unavailable.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Night of Navy – 4″ x 5-/4″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 3-1/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/8″ strip, Circles Collection Framelits die cut, three Snow Friends Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5″ panel (inside card)
- Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper – 2-1/2″ x 3″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Amy, this is beyond adorable! I love the classic color of navy….and your subtle brayering of the brick wall embossed panel! Such a sweet card! Also, you can be a real tease~ ; )
Hee hee, thanks Roberta! I’ve got lots of pictures to share tomorrow. 🙂
I don’t know what’s cuter……your card or the picture of you guys having fun! So sorry I missed that event!
Aww, thanks Linda! It was pretty awesome, sorry that you missed it too. Come on down south next time. 🙂
What an awesome card, Amy 🙂 Your igloo is nicely done! And I love your layers…. You look like you had a blast in Tampa! Can’t wait to see what SU has coming up for us 😉
Thanks Jill! 🙂
So very cute! I love the look of the igloo . Still haven’t used that TIEF yet. Life is too crazy!
Thanks Jari! You need to pull it out and use it…it’s an awesome folder! 🙂
Too cute, Amy! Love how you used the blue on the wall. Great, “icy” touch! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂