I’ve got a little sneak peek at a new stamp set from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2016 Occasions Catalog! This stamp set is called Happy Home and it coordinates with the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies and it’s available as a bundle with the stamp set and dies…yippee!
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #213.
I started by adhering a panel of DSP from the Love Blossoms DSP Stack (available Jan 5) to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL, then to a Blushing Bride card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a smaller panel from the Love Blossoms DSP Stack to a smaller panel of Whisper White card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the image from the Happy Home stamp set (available Jan 5) in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock then colored the stamped image with my Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Markers.
I cut a window with the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies from Whisper White card stock and I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Home stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on the lower right corner. I adhered the window die cut to the stamped image with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered one of the enamel glitter dots from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit (available Jan 5) next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Happy Home stamp set in Blushing Bride ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock on the inside of the card.
So do you love this new stamp set as much as I do?? Can’t wait to use it again soon!
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 16-30 Host Code: HGPZRAJK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Online Extravaganza Going on Now!!
November 23-30, save up to 50 percent on select products during Stampin’ Up!’s week-long Online Extravaganza! To make it even better, there will be flash sales that last 24 hours on November 23 and November 30, the first and last days of Online Extravaganza. But remember: Online Extravaganza savings are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can!
See the Savings Now!
- Online Extravaganza Deals (PDF Download)
Stamp With Amy K Double Running Shoe Reward Special!
Along with the Online Extravaganza from Stampin’ Up!, I’m offering a little ordering special! All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store from today through Monday, November 30 will earn double Running Shoe Reward Points*!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
*Online Hostess Club orders are excluded since you always earn double reward points.
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 23.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 102395: Brayer (121 backordered; 1,105 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (8,225 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (2,672 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 135829: Tiny Treat Boxes (517 backordered; 3,024 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (3,259 backordered; 6,336 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (7,638 backordered; 2,304 expected. 9,792 more expected 7 December)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (835 backordered; 4,740 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (1,779 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (129 backordered; 3,520 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blushing Bride – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – 1-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: