I used the Stampin’ Up! 2106 Sale-a-bration exclusive Sky Is The Limit stamp set and Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper to create my card to share today. This great stamp set and DSP will only be available from Jan 5-Feb 15 and can only be earned with a $50 or greater order placed during that timeframe.
The layout for my card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #214.
I started by adhering a panel from the Perfectly Artistic DSP (available Jan 5, Sale-a-bration exclusive item) to a Smoky Slate card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the cloud images from the Sky Is The Limit stamp set (available Jan 5, Sale-a-bration exclusive item) on a panel of Whisper White card stock in Soft Sky ink, then used my Blender Pen to add a little more Soft Sky and Bermuda Bay ink to the images. I embossed the lower part of the panel with the World Traveler Embossing Folder (available Jan 5), then adhered the panel to a panel of Basic Gray card stock with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Smoky Slate Thick Bakers Twine around the panel twice, adhered it to the back with tape, then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Sky Is The Limit stamp set in Basic Gray Archival Ink and the cloud in Soft Sky ink (added color as described above) on a strip of Whisper White card stock, punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch, adhered it to a panel of Basic Gray card stock that I’d also punched with the Banner Triple Punch, then adhered the sentiment strip to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the plane image from the Sky Is The Limit stamp set in Smoky Slate ink on a Whisper White panel and snipped it out. I stamped the plane image again in Smoky Slate ink on a panel of White Vellum, sprinkled it with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I snipped the propeller out, then used my Paper Piercing Tool to put a 1/8″ Silver Mini Brad through the center of the propeller on my vellum image and on the larger image. I adhered the snipped image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked the plane and cloud images from the Sky Is The Limit stamp set in Smoky Slate and Soft Sky inks, stamped them off on scrap paper once, then stamped them on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 16-30 Host Code: HGPZRAJK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Online Extravaganza Ends Tonight!!
November 23-30, save up to 50 percent on select products during Stampin’ Up!’s week-long Online Extravaganza! To make it even better, there is a flash sale that last 24 hours today, November 30. But remember: Online Extravaganza savings are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can!
See the Savings Now!
- Online Extravaganza Deals (PDF Download)
Stamp With Amy K Double Running Shoe Reward Special Ends Tonight!
Along with the Online Extravaganza from Stampin’ Up!, I’m offering a little ordering special! All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store through Monday, November 30 will earn double Running Shoe Reward Points!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 30.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (9,680 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (3,669 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (811 backordered; 4,224 expected)
- 135829: Tiny Treat Boxes (852 backordered; 3,024 expected)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (1,654 backordered; 4,740 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (8,157 backordered; 9,792 expected) ***SOLD OUT and no longer available***
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (2,928 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (1,233 backordered; 3,520 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Smoky Slate – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Basic Gray – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 1″ x 4″ strip
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 7/8″ x 3-7/8″ strip, hand cut image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- White Vellum – hand cut image
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: