I used the new In the Meadow stamp set from the upcoming 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog as well as the Sky Is The Limit stamp set and Perfectly Artistic DSP from the Sale-a-bration brochure to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #216.
I started by stamping the mountain image from the In the Meadow stamp set (available Jan 5) on a panel of Perfectly Artistic DSP (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 5) in Sahara Sand ink. I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with SNAIL and to Basic Gray card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the tree image from the In the Meadow stamp set in Mint Macaron ink on a panel from the Perfectly Artistic DSP, then I adhered the panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I adhered a small strip of Sweet Li’l Things Designer Washi Tape to the card front, then stamped the deer image from the In the Meadow stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock. I stamped the sentiment from the Sky Is The Limit stamp set (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 5) in Basic Gray Archival ink on the panel, then adhered the panel to a panel of Basic Gray card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL.
I pulled a strand of Linen Thread through a Silver Basic Metal Button, tied a bow, then adhered the button to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the mountain images from the Into the Meadow stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Perfectly Artistic DSP inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 1-15 Host Code: GYNB94AX
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog Shares
I’m hosting another share for the 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $12.75 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $11.50 plus $3.50 for 1st Class Mail
- Want it all? $28 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, Designer Series Paper Stacks, ribbons and embellishments. And that includes shipping!
Double shares are available too! Click here to go over to my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page for more details and to fill out the form to join. Let me know if you have any questions.
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 14.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (276 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (4,461 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (2,784 backordered; 3,520 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-1/4″ x 3″ panel
- Sahara Sand – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 2-7/8″ panel
- Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: