I used the Rose Wonder stamp set and matching Rose Garden Thinlits Dies from the upcoming 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC117. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to check out what the other Design Team Members have created and be sure to play along too!
The thank you theme for my card was inspired by Just Us Girls #324.
I started by cutting the large flower from the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies (available Jan 5) from Whisper White, Soft Suede and Melon Mambo card stocks.
I adhered the outline die cut in Whisper White card stock to a Blushing Bride card stock panel with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered the “negative” of the Soft Suede and Melon Mambo die cuts inside the Whisper White die cuts with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. This actually was a fairly quick process. 🙂
I stamped the sentiment from the Rose Wonder photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 5) in Soft Suede ink next to the flower die cut, then adhered the Blushing Bride card stock panel to a Soft Suede card stock panel with SNAIL and to a Melon Mambo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered three of the It’s My Party Enamel Dots (available Jan 5) to the card front near the sentiment to finish it.
I inked the large rose image from the Rose Wonder stamp set in Blushing Bride ink, stamped it off once and then stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Melon Mambo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Rose Garden Thinlits die cut
- Blushing Bride – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Soft Suede – Rose Garden Thinlits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Rose Garden Thinlits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: