I used the Stampin’ Up! Happy Home stamp set to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge to play along with this week and this is what I created:
Here is the sketch that we’re playing along with:
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. I inked up my Brayer with Crumb Cake ink and gently rolled it across the raised areas on the embossed panel, then I cut a 2″ x 3″ opening in the center of the panel.
I adhered a panel from the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack (Sale-a-bration item) to the back of the embossed panel with SNAIL, then adhered the panel to a Watermelon Wonder card stock panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Soft Suede card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a window frame from Whisper White card stock with the Hearth & Home Thinlits Die and adhered it over the opening in the brick panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the flower box from the Happy Home stamp set in Mint Macaron ink and the sentiment from the And Many More stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the image out with the matching Hearth & Home Thinlits Die and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped several of the flower images from the Something to Say stamp set in Watermelon Wonder, Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride inks on corresponding card stock colors and punched them out with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch. I also punched several unstamped flowers from Mint Macaron card stock and I adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots. I added a Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of the flowers to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Happy Home stamp set in Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride and Pink Pirouette inks across the bottom of a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
January 1-15 Host Code: 6AESC2HU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 5-11
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 11.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (1,392 backordered; 6,688 expected) – will likely be delayed until February due to a quality issue
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Watermelon Wonder – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, five Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Blushing Bride – four Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Pink Pirouette – five Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Mint Macaron – eight Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Whisper White – two Hearth & Home Thinlits die cuts, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack – 3″ x 4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: