I used the Stampin’ Up! Picture Perfect stamp set to create a clean and simple card to share today.
The design for my card was loosely inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #154.
The gold touches on my card were inspired by Just Us Girls #325.
I started by stamping the starfish image from the Picture Perfect photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock. I sprinkled the image with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I inked the image from the Timeless Textures stamp set in Pool Party ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it across the starfish image. I repeated that two additional times, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel from the Gold Foil Sheets with SNAIL.
I cut the sentiment from Gold Foil Sheets with the Greetings Thinlits Die and adhered it with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the panel, then adhered the panel to a Pool Party card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a single Pool Party Candy Dot from the Candy Dots pack to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the starfish images from the Picture Perfect stamp set in Crumb Cake ink and the Timeless Texture images in Pool Party ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 6AESC2HU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 12-18
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 18.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades
140622: Big Shot Framelits Large Number
- 140675 Stamp Set Photopolymer Balloon Celebration
- 140566: Honeycomb Embellishments
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Crumb Cake – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4 x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Greetings Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: