I used the Stampin’ Up! Party Wishes stamp set and the Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies to create a quick birthday card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 220.
And the birthday theme for my card was inspired by Stamp Ink Paper #31.
I started by adhering a panel from the It’s My Party DSP Stack to a Basic Black card base with SNAIL. Then I stamped the balloon images from the Party Wishes stamp set in Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and I punched them out with the matching Party Punch Pack.
I stamped the balloon string images and the sentiment from the Party Wishes stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then adhered the balloons with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched one corner of the Whisper White panel with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch, then adhered it with SNAIL to a panel of Melon Mambo card stock that I’d punched with the Project Life Corner Punch and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I pulled the Melon Mambo strands from the Baker’s Twine Combo Pack, tied them in a small bow and adhered them with a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I scored a panel of Sahara Sand card stock, then cut it with one of the Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies. I folded the die cut so that the pop-up part folded out and the rest folded in.
I adhered a panel from the It’s My Party DSP Stack to the center of the Basic Black card, then adhered the pop-up die cut over it. I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the pop-up panel so that I’d have a little time to move it around and position it perfectly. Then I added a little of the It’s My Party Designer Washi Tape to the edges of the Sahara Sand card stock panel to finish the inside.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 16-31 Host Code: WMGVH97W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 19-25
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 25.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 140566: Honeycomb Embellishments
140550: Glimmer Paper Blushing Bride
138309: Glue Pen Fine-Tip
- 140503: Stamp Set Clear Happy Home
140675: Stamp Set Photopolymer Balloon Celebration
- 140622: Big Shot Framelits Large Numbers
140561: Pool Party 3/8″ (1 cm) Glitter Ribbon
- 141897: Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush
138288: Big Shot TIEF Brick Wall
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, five Party Punch Pack punches
- Melon Mambo – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Sahara Sand – 5-1/2″ x 7-1/2″ panel (inside card)
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3″ x 6″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: