I used the Stampin’ Up! Honeycomb Happiness Sale-a-bration exclusive stamp set to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday 433.
The colors for my card were inspired by Global Design Project #GDB021.
I started by adhering a panel from the Have a Cuppa DSP Stack to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL, then to a Basic Gray card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a smaller panel from the Have a Cuppa DSP stack to a panel of Whisper White card stock, the to the card front with SNAIL. I added a strip from the Have a Cuppa DSP stack to a strip of Basic Gray card stock, then adhered it over the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Basic Gray Archival Ink on a panel of Wisteria Wonder card stock, then adhered it to a panel of Basic Gray card stock with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
I stamped the ice cream cone image from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and I used my Aqua Painter along with Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake inks to paint the images. I let them dry completely, then snipped them out and adhered one with SNAIL and the other with Stampin’ Dimesionals.
I punched two cherries from Melon Mambo card stock with the Cupcake Builder Punch, brushed them with Clear Wink of Stella and adhered them to the ice cream cones with a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the ice cream cone image from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a Whisper White panel and painted it with Wisteria Wonder and Crumb Cake inks on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 1-15 Host Code: F3T2NAE9
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 2-8
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 8.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1-3/8″ x 4-1/2″ strip, 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ panel
- Wisteria Wonder – 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ square
- Whisper White – 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ square, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card), two hand cut images
- Have a Cuppa Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3″ x 3″ panel, 1-1/3″ x 4-1/4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: