I used the Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration exclusive Botanicals For You stamp set to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Retrosketches #201. The sketch calls for a square card…but I opted for the standard A2 instead.
I started by adhering two panels from the Botanical Gardens DSP to a Basic Black card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Botanicals For You stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Basic Black Archival ink on a panel of Mint Macaron card stock, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand from the Baker’s Twine Combo Pack around the stamped panel twice, tied a knot, then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut flowers from Cajun Craze and Hello Honey card stocks with the Botanical Builder Framelits Die and adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots. I added a Pearl Basic Jewel to the flower centers to complete it.
I stamped the flower images from the Botanicals For You stamp set in Cajun Craze, Hello Honey and Mint Macaron inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 1-15 Host Code: F3T2NAE9
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 9-15
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 15.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-7/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel
- Mint Macaron – 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Hello Honey – two Botanicals Builder Framelits die cuts
- Cajun Craze – Botanicals Builder Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper – 3-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: