I used the Stampin’ Up! Host Exclusive Happy Birthday, Everyone and the Balloon Celebration stamp sets to create my card to share today.
The design for my card was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #161.
I started by stamping the balloon image from the Balloon Celebration photopolymer stamp set in Pool Party and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped some “full strength” and some without reinking. Then I added the balloon strings in Smoky Slate ink under each balloon.
I let the balloon images dry completely, then stamped the sentiment from the Happy Birthday, Everyone host exclusive stamp set in VersaMark Ink over it. I sprinkled the image with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Pool Party card stock with SNAIL.
I adhered a panel from the Birthday Bouquet DSP pack to a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then adhered the stamped panel over it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the images from the Balloon Celebration stamp set in Pool Party, Mint Macaron and Smoky Slate inks and the sentiment from the Happy Birthday, Everyone stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
March 1-15 Host Code: 9P62PAEB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! March 1-7
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through March 7.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Pool Party – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: