I used the Stampin’ Up! Botanicals For You stamp set to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge to play along with this week and this is what I created for it:
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Botanicals for You stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a Mossy Meadow card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a strip of English Garden DSP over the right side of the Whisper White panel (lining it up with the edges) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a thin strip of Mossy Meadow card stock next to the DSP panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut five flowers from Blushing Bride card stock, two flower centers from So Saffron card stock and three leaves from Mossy Meadow card stock with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies and I adhered them together and to the card front with Glue Dots.
I added a Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of each flower to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the English Garden DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
March 16-31 Host Code: Q4QN2M2Y
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! March 29-April 4
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only available at these great prices through April 4.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mossy Meadow – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 1/8″ x 4-1/4″ strip, three Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Blushing Bride – five Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- So Saffron – two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- English Garden Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: