As you’ve probably noticed, my blog post for today is going live a little early. I’ve been asked to join the Fab Friday Design Team and today is my first post with them! I’m so honored to be asked to join with this amazing group of stampers. 🙂
I used the Stampin’ Up! Grateful Bunch stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 84:
The design for my card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #230.
I started by stamping the large flower image from the Grateful Bunch photopolymer stamp set several in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I sprinkled the image with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it, then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to a Thick Whisper White card stock base.
I stamped the sentiment from the Tin of Cards photopolymer stamp set in Pool Party ink on a 2″ wide strip of Whisper White card stock, then I punched the panel with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered the banner to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the butterfly image from the Grateful Bunch stamp set in So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Pool Party inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and I adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I pulled a strand of Linen Thread through a Calypso Coral button from the Subtles Designer Buttons pack, tied a bow, then adhered the button with a Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the butterfly image from the Grateful Bunch stamp set in Pool Party, So Saffron and Calypso Coral inks across a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card), 2″ x 4-3/8″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ strip panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: