I used the Stampin’ Up! Circle of Spring stamp set to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Pals Paper Arts #294.
I started by adhering a panel from the Shine on Specialty DSP to a panel of Cucumber Crush card stock with SNAIL, then to a Calypso Coral card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a wide band of Calypso Coral card stock to the DSP panel with SNAIL, then added a narrow band of Cucumber Crush card stock with SNAIL over it.
I cut the wreath center with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies from a panel of Crumb Cake card stock, then stamped the wreath image from the Circle of Spring photopolymer stamp set in Basic Gray Archival Ink around it. I colored the images with my Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Cucumber Crush Stampin’ Write Markers, then cut it outer edge with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies. I adhered the wreath to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Circle of Spring stamp set in Basic Gray Archival ink in the center of the wreath, then tied a bow from Calypso Coral 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon and adhered it with a Glue Dot to the wreath to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Circle of Spring stamp set in Cucumber Crush, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock, then adhered it to the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
April 1-15 Host Code: YPMCQNDR
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! March 29-April 4
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only available at these great prices through April 4.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Calypso Coral – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 2″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Cucumber Crush -4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Crumb Cake –Wonderful Wreath Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: