I used the Stampin’ Up! Timeless Love and Garden in Bloom stamp sets to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC124. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to check out what the other Design Team Members have created and be sure to play along too!
I started by inking my Brayer with Blushing Bride ink and rolling it across the raised butterflies on the Fluttering Embossing Folder. I carefully place a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the folder and ran it through the Big Shot. I adhered the embossed panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a banner from Whisper White card stock with the largest Banners Framelits Die and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Garden in Bloom stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a separate panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the flower spray image from the Timeless Love stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock twice around the sentiment. I painted the flower images with Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz inks and a barely wet Aqua Painter, then cut the sentiment out with a Circles Collection Framelits die.
I adhered the stamped die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added a Blushing Bride Candy Dot from the Subtles Candy Dots pack to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and butterfly image from the Garden in Bloom stamp set in VersaMark ink on a Whisper White panel, heat embossed them with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, then stamped the inside of the butterfly in Blushing Bride ink over the embossing on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – Banners Framelits die cut, Circles Collection Framelits die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: