I used the Stampin’ Up! Suite Sayings stamp set to create a clean and simple thank you card to share today.
I started by adhering a panel from the It’s My Party DSP Stack to a Basic Black card stock panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Melon Mambo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a smaller panel from the It’s My Party DSP Stack to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I punched the end of a strip of It’s My Party DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and I adhered it over the smaller panel with SNAIL.
I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment from the Suite Sayings stamp set on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I inked the bottom part of the sentiment with Melon Mambo ink and stamped it on the panel with the MISTI. Then I covered the bottom of the sentiment with a Post-It Note and I inked the top of the sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink and I stamped it on the Whisper White panel.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine from the Baker’s Twine Combo Pack around the panel twice, tied a bow and adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few of the It’s My Party Enamel Dots to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of It’s My Party DSP to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
April 16-30 Host Code: 7CJMDYPD
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Retiring List Posts Today at 1:00 PM MT!!
Stampin’ Up! will be posting the Retiring List for the 2015-16 Annual Catalog and 2016 Occasions Catalog today at 1:00 PM MT. I’ll post the information to my blog just as soon as I have the details so be sure to be watching for it a little later today and grab your favorites before they’re gone for good!
Last Day for Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
The Weekly Deals are ending today. Be sure that you pick up your favorites before these great deals end forever!
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only available at these great prices through April 18.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Melon Mambo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base,
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 3-1/8″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 2-1/8″ square
- Whisper White – 2″ x 2″ square, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 3″ panel, 3/4″ x 4-/8″ strip, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: