I used the Stampin Up! Moroccan Nights stamp set from the upcoming 2016-17 Annual Catalog and the Enjoy the Little Things stamp set to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC125. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to check out what the other Design Team Members have created and be sure to play along too!
The design for my card was inspired by Mojo Monday #444.
I started by stamping the large circular image from the Moroccan Nights stamp set (available June 1) several times in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I sprinkled the images with Clear Stampin’ Embossing Powder and heat embossed them, then cut the panel into three pieces.
I sponged one panel with Dapper Denim ink, one panel with Emerald Envy ink and one panel with Flirty Flamigo ink (inks available June 1), wiped the excess ink from the embossed areas and adhered the sponged panels to panels of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL.
I inked the line image from the Moroccan Nights stamp set in Sahara Sand ink, stamped it on scrap paper, then stamped it on the front of a Sahara Sand card base several times (it’s a little hard to see in the photos since it’s pretty subtle). Then I adhered the sponged panels to the card front with SNAIL. I punched the ends of a strip of Silver Foil Sheets and White Vellum with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered them with SNAIL to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Enjoy the Little Things photopolymer stamp set (retiring) in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, embossed it with Clear Stampin’ Embossing Powder, cut it out with a Circles Collection Framelits Die (retiring) and sponged it with Sweet Sugarplum ink (available June 1). I adhered the die cut circle to a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch (retiring) with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I pulled a strand of Whisper White Baker’s Twine through a Whisper White button from the Neutrals Designer Series Buttons (retiring), tied a bow and adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the line image from the Moroccan Nights stamp set in Sahara Sand ink across a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
And here is the Moroccan Nights stamp set, it’s it pretty? 🙂
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel cut into three 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ strips, three 1-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panels, Circles Collection Framelits die cut, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- White Vellum – 1/2″ x 2″ strip
- Silver Foil Sheets – 1/2″ x 3″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: