I used the Stampin’ Up! Swirly Bird stamp set from the upcoming 2016-17 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC127. We were to use 3 or more colors plus a neutral…I think that I got 4 of them on my card. 🙂
The birthday theme for my card was inspired by CAS-ual Fridays CFC148.
I started by sponging Mint Macaron ink on the upper 2/3 and Bermuda Bay ink on the lower 1/3 of a Whisper White card stock panel. I cut a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock with one of the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies (available June 1 in a bundle with the Swirly Bird stamp set) and adhered the die cut to the sponged panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I snipped the excess even with the edge of the panel.
I stamped the sentiment from the Endless Birthday Wishes photopolymer stamp set in Cucumber Crush ink on the sponged panel, then adhered the panel to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock and then to a panel of Cucumber Crush card stock with SNAIL.
I stamped the boat images from the Swirly Bird photopolymer stamp set (available June 1) in Night of Navy, Mint Macaron and Cucumber Crush inks and I snipped it out. I adhered the stamped image to the layered panel with Glue Dots, then drew two little birds on the background panel with a Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Write Marker.
I adhered the layered panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the boat and water images from the Swirly Bird stamp set in Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Mint Macaron and Cucumber Crush inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
A few pictures from our walking tour around Barcelona yesterday, the city is beautiful! We’re heading for the boat this morning.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Cucumber Crush – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Bermuda Bay – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, hand cut image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: