I used the Stampin’ Up! Painter’s Palette stamp set from the upcoming 2016-17 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by stamping the easel image from the Painter’s Palette stamp set (available June 1) in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock. Then I stamped the splatter images in Sahara Sand ink on the panel over the two corners.
I punched two strips from the It’s My Party DSP Stack (retiring) with Banner Triple Punch and adhered them one over the other on the Sahara Sand panel with SNAIL. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Melon Mambo card stock with SNAIL, then to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the easel image again in Basic Black Archival ink on a separate panel of Sahara Sand card stock, cut the image out with one of the Layering Squares Framelits Dies (available June 1) and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment and paint images from the Painter’s Palette stamp set in Basic Black Archival, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I cut the sentiment out with a Layering Squares Framelits Die and adhered it with SNAIL over the Sahara Sand die cut square. I added a few It’s My Party Enamel Dots (retiring) around the easel to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Happenings stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink and the paint images in Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
May 16 – 31 Host Code: PGXMSSD6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Melon Mambo – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Sahara Sand – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Layering Squares Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Layering Squares Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack – 1-1/4″ x 5″ strip, 3/4″ x 5-1/4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: