I used the Stampin’ Up! Number of Years and Painter’s Palette stamp sets to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments HSSSC238.
I started by stamping the ink splatter image from the Painter’s Palette stamp set (available June 1) in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock. Then I stamped the easel image from that stamp set in Soft Suede ink on the panel.
I stamped the flower images from the Number of Years photopolymer stamp set in Flirty Flamingo (available June 1), Sweet Sugarplum (available June 1), Daffodil Delight and Cucumber Crush inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the image out with one of the Layering Squares Framelits Dies (available June 1) and adhered it over the stamped image with SNAIL.
I stamped the “happy” sentiment from the Number of Years stamp set in VersaMark ink on a strip of White Vellum, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder (available June 1), then I inked up the “day” from the birthday stamp, stamped it next to the sentiment and heat embossed it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I punched the end of the vellum strip with the Banner Triple Punch, then punched the end of a strip of Cucumber Crush DSP from the 2015-17 In Color DSP Stack with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered them to the card front with SNAIL for the DSP and rolled up Glue Dots for the vellum.
I stamped the butterfly image from the Butterfly Basics stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock (available June 1), punched it out with the Bitty Butterfly Punch and adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot. I added two Pearl Basic Jewels to the butterfly, then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL and to a Cucumber Crush card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower images from the Number of Years stamp set in Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Daffodil Delight and Cucumber Crush inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
May 16 – 31 Host Code: PGXMSSD6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cucumber Crush – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Soft Suede – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Sahara Sand – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Flirty Flamingo – Bitty Butterfly punch
- Whisper White – Layering Squares Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside the card)
- White Vellum – 3/4″ x 3-1/4″ panel
- 2015-17 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack – 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: