I used the Stampin’ Up! Touches of Texture and Cottage Greetings stamp sets to create my card for the Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC128.
I started by adhering a panel of White Vellum over a panel of Tip Top Taupe DSP from the 2015-17 In Color DSP Stack with SNAIL (hidden under the focal panel). I adhered the layered panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL, then to a Tip Top Taupe card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the small flower image from the Touches of Texture stamp set in Tip Top Taupe ink on a panel of Tip Top Taupe card stock, adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the larger flower image from the Touches of Texture stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a separate panel of Tip Top Taupe card stock, then added Whisper White Stampin’ Craft Ink to the flower petals with a Blender Pen.
I inked the splatter image from the Touches of Texture stamp set in Tip Top Taupe ink, stamped it on scrap paper, then stamped it on the edge of the Tip Top Taupe card stock panel. I repeated that until all of the edges were stamped, then adhered the panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock and to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Cottage Greetings stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a strip of Tip Top Taupe card stock, then stamped the ink splatters in Tip Top Taupe (stamped off once) over it. I adhered the sentiment to a strip of Early Espresso card stock and to the card front with SNAIL, then added three Pearl Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Touches of Texture stamp set in Tip Top Taupe ink, then added the splatter image over it on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tip Top Taupe – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, two 2-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ panels, 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ strip
- Early Espresso – 3-34″ x 5″ panel, two 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ panels, 5/8″ x 3-5/8″ strip
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- White Vellum – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- 2015-17 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: