I used the Stampin’ Up! Baby Bear stamp set to create a thank you card to share with you today. I thought this color scheme would work perfectly for this stamp set!
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 283.
The colors for my card were inspired by Pals Paper Arts PPA303.
I started by stamping the bear images from the Baby Bear photopolymer stamp set in Sahara Sand ink in the center of a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the bow tie images in Night of Navy ink.
I cut the center from a panel of 2015-17 Envelope Paper with the largest Layering Ovals Framelits die and I used Foam Adhesive Strips to adhere the panel over the teddy bear image. I used the Adhesive Strips so that the frame around the bear wouldn’t sag since the envelope paper is thinner than card stock. I adhered the layered panel to a Night of Navy card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Baby Bear stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and I cut it out with the smallest Layering Ovals Framelits die, then adhered the sentiment to a die cut to a scalloped oval from Night of Navy card stock cut with the smallest scalloped oval in the Layering Ovals Framelits dies. I adhered the layered sentiment with SNAIL to the card front.
I adhered a few Night of Navy enamel dots from the Regals Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the 2015-17 In Color Envelope paper to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
June 1 – 15 Host Code: 4USD9AG6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Online Host Club Starting on July 1!!
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you! I’ve got an Online Host Club that will be starting up on July 1 and there are a few spaces available, so let me know if you’re interested soon! Here is how it works:
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month provided to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Members of my Online Host Clubs get the following benefits:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Running Shoe Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $20 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term
You can see a few more details on my Online Host Club page, so head over there to read more or drop me a note if you have any questions.
Paper Pumpkin One Day Deal!
For ONE DAY ONLY, new subscribers can get their first kit for just $5!
This amazing offer starts Thursday, June 9 at 5:00 PM (MT) and ends Friday, June 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Here are the details:
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only. Discount applies to one kit for June 2016. After the first month, the price for the subscription will return to $19.95.
- Offer starts on Thursday, June 9 at 5:00 PM (MT) and ends Friday, June 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
Click here to head over to my Paper Pumpkin page, but be sure to wait util Thursday at 5:00 PM MT to join to get this great deal! Let me know if you have any questions.
Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades: Limited Availability Starting June 8
Stampin’ Up! has received a shipment of Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (item 126995) and they will be available to order (limit of three) beginning Wednesday, June 8, at 8:00 AM (MT). Be sure to order right away if you are interested in getting blades as they will only be available while the supply lasts.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside the card)
- 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Cute cute cute!! Love this little bear! 🙂
Thanks Mary! I love the little bear too! 🙂
Your bear is adorable framed…love the layout and with these colors!
Thanks for playing along with the Pals color challenge this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
Oh my gosh, this guy is so cute! Did you use all three of the “generation” (for lack of better word) stamps in the Sahara Sand? I love how real he looks 🙂 Love the depth you added with the foam strips too!
Thanks Jill! Yes, I did stamp all 3 of the bear images one on top of the other in Sahara Sand ink. 🙂
He came out AWESOME!
Thanks Jill! 🙂