I used the Stampin’ Up! Flourishing Phrases stamp set and the awesome Serene Scenery DSP Stack to create a quick note card to share with you today. If you only buy one pack of DSP from this catalog…this one would be my pick. I love the images and designs on every single sheet! 🙂
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday 451.
I started by cutting a panel of Old Olive card stock and a panel from the Gold Foil Sheets with one of the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits dies. I adhered the die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a panel from the Serene Scenery DSP Stack.
I trimmed the die cuts even with the edge of the panel, then adhered the DSP to a panel of Delightful Dijon card stock with SNAIL and to an Old Olive card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set in Delightful Dijon ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and I punched the end of the panel with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered the sentiment with SNAIL to a strip of Delightful Dijon card stock (also punched with the Banner Triple Punch, trimmed the left edge, then adhered it to the card front with Glue Dots. I added an Old Olive and Gold Enamel shape from the Brights and Metallics Enamel Shapes packs to finish it.
I colored the floral image from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set with my Delightful Dijon and Old Olive Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
June 1 – 15 Host Code: 4USD9AG6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you! I’ve got an Online Host Club that will be starting up on July 1 and there are a few spaces available, so let me know if you’re interested soon! Click here for more information.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Old Olive – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Swirly Scribbles Framelits die cut
- Delightful Dijon – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 7/8″ x 3″ panel
- Whisper White – 3/4″ x 3″ panel , 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside the card)
- Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: