I used the Stampin’ Up! Vertical Greetings stamp set for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC129. We were to use 3 or more colors plus a neutral…I think that I got 4 of them on my card. 🙂
The layout for my card was inspired by Global Design Project GDP#040.
I started by coloring the topiary image from the Vertical Greetings stamp set with my Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi (some leaves with each color) Stampin’ Write Markers. I stamped the image three times on a panel of Whisper White card stock, recoloring the image between stamping.
I stamped the sentiment from the Vertical Greetings stamp set in Soft Suede ink down the right side of a Soft Sky card stock panel, then I adhered the stamped panel to it with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel, tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to a Soft Suede card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the little bird image from the Sprinkles of Life photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink three times on a panel of So Saffron card stock and I punched the birds out with the Tree Builder Punch. I adhered a little bird to each tree with a dab of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a Wild Wasabi enamel heart from the Subtles Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I inked the topiary image from the Vertical Greeting stamp set with Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky Stampin’ Write Markers and I stamped it on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Soft Sky – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- So Saffron – three Tree Builder Punches
- Whisper White – 2-7/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: