Thank you for joining us today for our International Stampin’ Up! Blog hop. You may be just starting here or have come from Cornelia Janssen. Either way you can make your way around by using the list below so that you don’t miss a blog. We have and incredible group of talented Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators who wanted to highlight our BRAND NEW annual catalogue products. At the moment you are currently in the United States and you are about to go around the world to different locations.
I am absolutely in love with every single new item in the Stampin’ Up! 2016-17 Annual Catalog! That’s why I was quick to say “most definitely” when Kylie asked me if I’d be interested in joining in the International Annual Catalog Blog Hop. Today, I’m featuring two of the new die sets and the Jar of Love stamp set…I think that the new dies are my favorite things, at least for now. 🙂
The design for my card was inspired by Sugar Pea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #3.
I started by sponging Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Irresistibly Floral Specialty DSP. I adhered the sponged panel to a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock, then to a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Thankful Thoughts stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on the Thick Whisper White card base, then adhered a Swirly Scribbles Thinlits die cut from Crumb Cake card stock with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the images from the Jar of Love photopolymer stamp set in So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then cut the images out with the coordinating Everyday Jar Framelits Dies.
I adhered the die cut images to the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits die cut with Glue Dots, then added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment on the card front to finish it.
I’d stamped a few extra flower pieces that I didn’t need for the wreath, so I used those to decorate the inside of my card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts at the very bottom of this post.
Thank you for joining in on our blog hop today I am sure you will be inspired by these amazing and talented Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world. Next up is Sylvia Ploeg!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Flirty Flamingo – 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Crumb Cake – Swirly Scribbles Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – nineteen Jar of Love Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Irresistibly Floral Speciality Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel