I used the Stampin’ Up! Foxy Friends and Live, Love, Grow stamp sets for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC130. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the A Little Foxy DSP Stack to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL, then to a Calypso Coral card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch on one end and the Project Life Corner Punch on the other. I stamped the tree stump image from the Foxy Friends photopolymer Stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on the tag, then added the branch images from that stamp set in Pool Party ink (using a Post-It Note to cover the tree stump image before stamping).
I stamped the fox image from the Foxy Friends stamp set twice in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then added the face image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. I punched out the body with the Fox Builder Punch (available in a bundle at a 10% discount with the Foxy Friends stamp set) on one image and the head out on the other. I stamped the tail image from the Foxy Friends stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on the Whisper White panel and I punched it out. I adhered the tail and body to the tag with SNAIL, and the head with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Live, Love, Grow photopolymer stamp set in Smoky Slate ink, cut it out with a die from the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies and adhered it with SNAIL to the tag. I cut the frame from Smoky Slate card stock with the same die and adhered it with a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue around the sentiment. I pulled two strands of Smoky Slate 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon through the top of the tag and tied it with a strand of Calypso Coral Thick Baker’s Twine. I adhered the tag to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish it.
I stamped the sweet little fox image from the Foxy Friends stamp set in Calypso Coral and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Calypso Coral – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Smoky Slate – Bunch of Banners Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2″ x 4-1/2″ panel, Bunch of Banners Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: