I used the Stampin’ Up! Stylized Birthday stamp set and a little of the Pop of Pink DSP and Washi Tape to create my card to share today.
I started by adhering three strips of Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape to a panel of Pop of Pink Specialty DSP. I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL, then to a Melon Mambo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stylized Birthday stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut two of the medium and two small flowers with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies from Melon Mambo card stock. I adhered the two medium sized flowers together, then to the card front with Glue Dots. I adhered the smaller flowers with rolled Glue Dots on either side of the layered flower.
I cut two of the flower centers from Gold Foil Sheets with the die from the Botanical Builder Framelits dies. I adhered the flower centers together and to the center of the larger flower with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a gold enamel dot from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to the center of each flower to finish the card front.
I adhered strip of the Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape across a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
July 1 – 15 Host Code: A4YTE67F
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days Starting July 7!!
Stampin’ Up! just announced a special deal: Bonus Days! For every $50 you spend* between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use between August 2–31, 2016! This is a great opportunity for you to get items from your wish list, whether you buy them now or with your coupons in August. This is the first time Stampin’ Up! has offered this type of promotion, and it’s a deal everyone will want in on!
*Participants will receive a Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax).
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered to participants via email.
- Stampin’ Up! strongly recommends that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place—the codes cannot be resent if the participant loses the email, and Demonstrator Support cannot recover lost codes.
- Participants will receive a $5 Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax). There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Coupons can be redeemed on any order type.
- Email addresses must still be provided in order to qualify for Bonus Days coupons during the promotion period.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
- Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
- Promotion Deadlines: July 31, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT)
- Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
- Redemption Deadlines: August 31, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Melon Mambo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, four Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-5/8″ x 3-3/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside the card)
- Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Gold Foil Sheets – two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: