I used the Stampin’ Up! Flourishing Phrases stamp set and Flourish Thinlits dies (available in a bundle at 10% off!) to create my cards to share today. The design for this card came from a project that Stampin’ Up! provided in one of their Demonstrator exclusive mailings. I loved it and wanted to share it with you all!
For this card, I stamped the flower image from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set in Watermelon Wonder ink on a Watermelon Wonder card base. Then I punched a strip of the Fruit Stand DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut a panel of Gold Foil Sheets with the larger Flourish Thinlits Die and adhered it to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set in Watermelon Wonder ink on a panel of Peekaboo Peach card stock, punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it with SNAIL to the card front. I cut a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock with the leaf die from the Flourish Thinlits Dies, tied a strand of Whisper White Baker’s Twine around it and adhered it to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
As I was creating the other card, I remember that ColourQ had a pretty color challenge this week that would work perfectly with this design! The colors for this card were inspired by ColourQ #350.
This project features a Blushing Bride card base stamped in Blushing Bride ink. I sponged a panel from the Irresistibly Floral Specialty DSP with Pool Party ink for the larger banner. I stamped the sentiment in Pool Party ink on a panel of So Saffron card stock for the smaller banner. The larger flourish was cut from Gold Foil Sheets and the smaller leaf was cut from Old Olive card stock.
I stamped the Whisper White panels inside the cards with the flourish image from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set in corresponding ink colors.
You can find a complete list of supplies for this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
July 16 – 31 Host Code: 6FGU9W6W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days Going On Now!!
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days will be starting on Thursday, July 7! For every $50 you spend between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use between August 2–31, 2016! You can see the full details on my blog post here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for these projects:
- Watermelon Wonder/Blushing Bride – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Peekaboo Peach/So Saffron – 3/4″ x 3-1/4″ panel
- Pear Pizzazz/Old Olive – Flourish Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside the card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – Flourish Thinlits die cut
- Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper/Irrisistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 5″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create these projects: