There are 12 US states having state sales tax holidays for school supplies. What does that mean for you? Stampin’ Up! products that fall under that category will be tax free for a limited time if you live in one of the lucky states!
Here is the list by state, click on the image below or refer to this PDF to see which states are offering the holiday and relevant information for each state including holiday dates, products that qualify, and dollar limits per item.
You must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (midnight on the first day to 11:59 PM on the last day of the tax holiday).
Keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday and may not apply to additional county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes. Lastly, Massachusetts normally participates in this holiday but they are not participating this year. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy tax free shopping!!
July 16 – 31 Host Code: 6FGU9W6W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.